A Message to Our Valued Partners
We want to communicate that we are proactively planning and communicating with our employees, vendors, and customers regarding COVID-19. We want to assure you that we are remaining open for 24/7 service as we always have. Below are precautions that we are taking to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and our customers.
- We will not be requiring our field techs to get a signature from customers. They can either take a photo of a signed piece of paper or we can email the customer a copy of the service ticket.
- We will dispatch our service techs from their house to limit gathering at our office.
- All our employees are to limit off-site meetings to business-critical meetings to keep projects and business moving forward.
- All our employees are to stay home if they are sick or showing symptoms and provide a fitness-for-duty/return-to-work notice from a physician before returning to work.
- Employees who have been exposed to someone with a positive COVID-19 test will self-quarantine for 14 days.
- If we have an employee at an office who tests positive, that office will close and run only emergency service until further notice. We will set up remote dispatching.
- All office locations will be cleaned at minimum twice per week.
- We are cancelling or postponing any company meetings, trainings, or functions of groups larger than 10 people.
- We are providing hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes/cleaners for employees.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your support in keeping all of us healthy and safe.